RAVI: (sent from orkut mobile)
THE GREAT QUESTIONS-WHICH I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER IS
"WHAT DOES A WOMAN WANT?"
SIGMUND FREUD.
SIMILAR I HEARD IN "MANONMANIUM "BY SUNDARAR ,ABOUT THE FEMALE PRINCESS PROTOGONIST
"WHAT DOES A WOMAN WANT?"
SIGMUND FREUD.
SIMILAR I HEARD IN "MANONMANIUM "BY SUNDARAR ,ABOUT THE FEMALE PRINCESS PROTOGONIST
delete
Apr 14 (4 days ago)
RAVI: (sent from orkut mobile)
YOUR PROBLEM IS NEVER REALLY YOUR PROBLEM,YOUR REACTION TO YOUR PROBLEM IS YOUR PROBLEM ,THANKS SRIRAM('S FRIEND)
delete
Apr 12 (6 days ago)
RAVI: (sent from orkut mobile)
FRIENDS,ONLY IF YOU HAVE TIME,IF POSSIBLE,HAVE A LOOK AT MY TWITTER ENTRIES.
delete
Apr 11 (7 days ago)
RAVI:
Love is intense..
Friendship is patience..
Love is "holding on"
Friendship is "letting go"
Love is bound by dreams & expectations..
Friendship is freedom,caring without expectations.
Love gives a meaning to life
Love makes two souls unite
Friendship requires efforts..
It doesn't happen at first sight
Friendship is so very the essence of life
And love,the relation that gives a purpose to life
Boys & Girls,
Friends & Lovers
lets put it out here
Here begins..
Friendship Vs Love
Friendship is patience..
Love is "holding on"
Friendship is "letting go"
Love is bound by dreams & expectations..
Friendship is freedom,caring without expectations.
Love gives a meaning to life
Love makes two souls unite
Friendship requires efforts..
It doesn't happen at first sight
Friendship is so very the essence of life
And love,the relation that gives a purpose to life
Boys & Girls,
Friends & Lovers
lets put it out here
Here begins..
Friendship Vs Love
delete
Apr 11 (7 days ago)
RAVI:
Love is like a water
And life needs a flow
Love has many forms
Love has many names
Relations of the blood,
Hearts & friends
But when it comes to a boy & Girl,
Love and friendship are two different worlds..
Friendship can never be the enemy of love,
But love can be an enemy of friendship..
And life needs a flow
Love has many forms
Love has many names
Relations of the blood,
Hearts & friends
But when it comes to a boy & Girl,
Love and friendship are two different worlds..
Friendship can never be the enemy of love,
But love can be an enemy of friendship..
delete
Apr 11 (7 days ago)
RAVI:
Watching you from across the room
sends searing pain through my heart.
I think back to a year ago,
when I thought we'd never part.
My love for you just won't die down -
it just grows with each new day.
I wish you'd dare to look at me
and hear what I have to say;
"I love you and I want you back - "
but these words you just won't hear.
You don't seem to remember them -
all the memories I hold dear.
You were my first kiss, my first love
and now you don't even care.
How could you just blow it away?
We were the perfect pair.
you seem content to let me go -
You're doing fine as you are,
while I'm still missing how we were.
We had the best love by far.
sends searing pain through my heart.
I think back to a year ago,
when I thought we'd never part.
My love for you just won't die down -
it just grows with each new day.
I wish you'd dare to look at me
and hear what I have to say;
"I love you and I want you back - "
but these words you just won't hear.
You don't seem to remember them -
all the memories I hold dear.
You were my first kiss, my first love
and now you don't even care.
How could you just blow it away?
We were the perfect pair.
you seem content to let me go -
You're doing fine as you are,
while I'm still missing how we were.
We had the best love by far.
delete
Apr 11 (7 days ago)
I'm walking alone in the rain
Each of my steps taking a strain
On my aching broken heart
It feels like I'm falling apart
My stride is slow, vague with pain
Nothing left for me to gain
As I walk through the rain alone
Thinking of all the months that have gone
I pass that house, that bench, those stairs
See the memories that we had
But I walk by them, slowly alone
Where has all the time flown?
Seems like just yesterday
My life was not as gray
The rain keeps falling down
As I'm walking through this town
And it's all so hard to take
I fear that I will surely break
I try my best to hide my pain
As I'm walking through this rain
RAVI:
I'm walking alone in the rain
Each of my steps taking a strain
On my aching broken heart
It feels like I'm falling apart
My stride is slow, vague with pain
Nothing left for me to gain
As I walk through the rain alone
Thinking of all the months that have gone
I pass that house, that bench, those stairs
See the memories that we had
But I walk by them, slowly alone
Where has all the time flown?
Seems like just yesterday
My life was not as gray
The rain keeps falling down
As I'm walking through this town
And it's all so hard to take
I fear that I will surely break
I try my best to hide my pain
As I'm walking through this rain
delete
Apr 11 (7 days ago)
Never will I understand,
Why my love, denies my hand.
What pain, what suffering have you endured?
With my help, can you be cured?
My thoughts, my dreams, you re always there,
When will you see how much I care?
Such little time I ve spent with you,
Enough to know my love is true.
The further you drift away from me,
The more I feel I ll never be free.
Perhaps I should just let you go,
Your love maybe, I should not know?
My love and friendship is always here,
And if you should ever shed a tear,
My arms are here to hold you tight,
For I will always be your light ..
RAVI:
Never will I understand,
Why my love, denies my hand.
What pain, what suffering have you endured?
With my help, can you be cured?
My thoughts, my dreams, you re always there,
When will you see how much I care?
Such little time I ve spent with you,
Enough to know my love is true.
The further you drift away from me,
The more I feel I ll never be free.
Perhaps I should just let you go,
Your love maybe, I should not know?
My love and friendship is always here,
And if you should ever shed a tear,
My arms are here to hold you tight,
For I will always be your light ..
delete
Apr 11 (7 days ago)
●๋• When I Close My Eyes Forever ●๋•
If i close my eyes
i can almost feel
your gentle hand on my cheek
or your caring arms around my waist
if i close my eyes
i can almost hear
your wonderful laughter
or your soft voice
telling me you love me
if i close my eyes
i can almost see
your sincere eyes staring at me
or your sweet hand weaved into mine
if i close my eyes
i can do a lot of things
but every time i close them,
i have to remember reality-
and open them again ..
RAVI:
●๋• When I Close My Eyes Forever ●๋•
If i close my eyes
i can almost feel
your gentle hand on my cheek
or your caring arms around my waist
if i close my eyes
i can almost hear
your wonderful laughter
or your soft voice
telling me you love me
if i close my eyes
i can almost see
your sincere eyes staring at me
or your sweet hand weaved into mine
if i close my eyes
i can do a lot of things
but every time i close them,
i have to remember reality-
and open them again ..
delete
Apr 11 (7 days ago)
RAVI:
BECAREFUL OF YOURSELVES, I AM LIKE BURMSE, AHU SHUN SAKI, HOUSE ARREST, IF NOT MY PARENTS, GOVTS, EVEN WORLD GOVTS, AND KGB(TRUE),CIA,RAW, WILL POUNCE ON ME. SAVE YOUR SKINS.
SEE MY LIFE AND RESEARCH, AND UNDERSTAND MY PLIGHT.
CAUSIUS CLAY ALIAS MOHAMED ALI, TREATED VERY BADLY TO EXCEL IN BOXING. HE DID BECAUSE OF PRESSURE, AND SO HE NOW PARALYSED. SEE MYSELF. I AM EXPENDABLE, FOR THE WELFARE OF MY FAMILY,AND THE WORLD
delete
Apr 11 (7 days ago)
RAVI:
Someone better start looking at timeshares next to the lake of fire... A life of corruption and sin have led you to spend all eternity bathed in Satan's red glow. Don't be too alarmed, I've been told it's never too late to turn things around...unless you enjoy being tortured.
(via Are you going to - Heaven or Hell ?)
delete
Apr 7
RAVI: (sent from orkut mobile)
SEEN,BAIYYA THREE TIMES,A.C BOX,PARAMOUNT PICTURES,CLASH OF TITANS,
delete
Mar 30
RAVI: (sent from orkut mobile)
WHY DO THE WORDS,I LOVE YOU ALWAYS,DEMAND AN ANSWER,THOUGH WE KNOW IT IS NOT A QUESTION.<br>I AM LIKE THE GANDHIAN (POKKAI VAAI) CHILD (PAPPA).I COPIED THE PHOTO,ALSO
delete
Mar 30
RAVI: (sent from orkut mobile)
IF YOU FELL IN LOVE,YOUR FACE WILL BE BRIGHT,IF YOU DONOT LOVE,YOUR FUTUTRE WILL BE BRIGHT.<br>FROM RADIO FM .
delete
Mar 21
RAVI:
WHEN I WAS RUSHING FOR SOMETHING IN THE BROWSING CENTER, FOR RESULTS, YOUNG PEOPLE LAUGHED. I GOT HUMBLED FEELING AND RETREATED, THAT YOU WILL RUN FASTER TO YOUR WIFE, DURING FIRST NIGHT. WILL YOU AGREE. LIKE ABBA'S(ASKED, WHETHER YOU KNOW THAT, YOU HAVE GOT THE SEXIEST BOTTOM, THE ANSWER IS , I DONOT KNOW, I HAVENOT SEEN IT,NO BODY CAN SEE THEIR OWN BOTTOM) YOU TELL, I HAVENOT COME ACROSS, ME GRANDPA,OFCOURSE
delete
Mar 20
RAVI:
"A tyrant is always stirring up some war in order that the people may require a leader
delete
Mar 20
RAVI:
பொம்பளைங்க காதலை தான் நம்பி விடாதே
ஆண்கள் எல்லாம் தாஜ்மஹால் தான் கட்டி வைத்தார்கள்
எவளாவது செங்கல் தான் நட்டு VAITHALLA
ஆண்கள் எல்லாம் தாஜ்மஹால் தான் கட்டி வைத்தார்கள்
எவளாவது செங்கல் தான் நட்டு VAITHALLA
delete
Mar 14
RAVI:
When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most."
delete
Mar 14
RAVI:
undergoing transformation to become rock-hearted with each & everyone in the world
delete
Mar 13
RAVI:
ANNE HATHWAY, YES. WHICH WAY, THE WAY HIS EX PARTNER EARNED MONEY, OR THE SHOPPING SPREE OF MS.HATHWAY, WHICH ENDED HIS PARTNER. IS IT PRECISE. SPACE LAB SAVED, DRUGS FOR AIDS,HELLO BELLO OF E VOTING MACHINE, EARTH QUAKE EXPERT, TO MENTION FEW OF MY EXEMPLERY WORKS.
BEFORE TRUTH PUT ONE STEP FORWARD, LIE WILL MAKE A FULL ROUND OF EARTH. RAMAR PETROL AND ME. QUESTION OF TIME.
BEFORE TRUTH PUT ONE STEP FORWARD, LIE WILL MAKE A FULL ROUND OF EARTH. RAMAR PETROL AND ME. QUESTION OF TIME.
delete
Mar 12
RAVI: (sent from orkut mobile)
SIMILAR PROJECTS,FOR MY KALLIDAI PEOPLE,20 DIFFERENT CASTES,WITH HIGHEST POPULATION,CASTE 10 LAKHS
delete
Mar 11
RAVI: (sent from orkut mobile)
VIDEO COVERAGE FOR MARRIAGE,VIDEO CD PLUS VCD PLAYER GOES WITH TV,PHOTO ALBUM,AMETAUR PHOTOGRAPHERS,MY BROTHERS,AND PERSONS,WHO CAN HANDLE CAMERAS.THAT IS ALL I THINK.
delete
Mar 11
RAVI: (sent from orkut mobile)
20 COUPLES,1,000 PERSONS,B.FAST,AND LUNCH,AT MY VILLAGE
delete
Mar 11
RAVI: (sent from orkut mobile)
TRANSPORT FOR COUPLES,PHILIPS TRANSISTOR,USHA TABLE FAN,CELL PHONE,POSSIBLY LOW COST COLOUR TV,AND A LL.<br>MY DREEEEEEEEEEEM.
delete
Mar 11
RAVI: (sent from orkut mobile)
DREAM,4 GRAM GOLD,5,000 RS,FOR COUPLE DRESS,(POOSANAR)RS.5,000,STAINLESS STEEL VESSELS,PRESTIGE COOKER,MILK COOKER,BUTTERFLY GAS STOVE,PAYMENT FOR GAS
delete
Mar 11
RAVI: (sent from orkut mobile)
I THINK,I AM DOING SIN TO MANY LADIES,THAT IS WHY THIS SUFFERRING.<br>TO COMPENSATE THIS,I DECIDED TO CONDUCT,MARRIAGE,FOR 20 COUPLES OF MY CASTE,EACH RS.50,000 ,AT MY NATIVE VILLAGE
delete
Mar 10
RAVI: (sent from orkut mobile)
LIFE IS ONE DOSA,ONE MINI MEALS AND ONE MINI ONION DOSA .
--
JUST I AM DAY DREAMING TO KEEP ME ALIVE(MY BLOG-WORST LIFE)
ROCKET MOVES BY PUSHING OVER ITS EXHAUST GAS WALL- A LAW FOR 21 ST CENTURY
EARTH QUAKE PREDICTION VALUABLE(SCIENCE & MATHS BASED) WORTH MANY NOBEL PRIZES. READY TO APPEAR BEFORE WORLD PANEL. CONTACT ME PLEASE
ATOM,S (ELEMENT) NUCLEUS IS A FIRE BALL. NOBEL PRIZE STATEMENT. CAN PROVE BEFORE APPROPRIATE PANEL.
PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG NAMED
www.hisnobelwoes.blogspot.com
MEN LIVE NOT ONLY LIVE BY BREAD ALONE.BUT I AM FORCED TO LIVE INSPITE OF MY FRUITFUL RESULTS.
PERMANENT ADDRESS IS
N.RAVI, B.TECH(ELECTRONICS),
S/O S.NAMBY, B.SC(AG),
6A,MUDALIPURAM STREET,
KALLIDAIKURUCHI,
AMBASAMUDRAM TALUK,
TIRUNELVELI DISTRICT,
TAMILNADU, INDIA-627416
--
JUST I AM DAY DREAMING TO KEEP ME ALIVE(MY BLOG-WORST LIFE)
ROCKET MOVES BY PUSHING OVER ITS EXHAUST GAS WALL- A LAW FOR 21 ST CENTURY
EARTH QUAKE PREDICTION VALUABLE(SCIENCE & MATHS BASED) WORTH MANY NOBEL PRIZES. READY TO APPEAR BEFORE WORLD PANEL. CONTACT ME PLEASE
ATOM,S (ELEMENT) NUCLEUS IS A FIRE BALL. NOBEL PRIZE STATEMENT. CAN PROVE BEFORE APPROPRIATE PANEL.
PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG NAMED
www.hisnobelwoes.blogspot.com
MEN LIVE NOT ONLY LIVE BY BREAD ALONE.BUT I AM FORCED TO LIVE INSPITE OF MY FRUITFUL RESULTS.
PERMANENT ADDRESS IS
N.RAVI, B.TECH(ELECTRONICS),
S/O S.NAMBY, B.SC(AG),
6A,MUDALIPURAM STREET,
KALLIDAIKURUCHI,
AMBASAMUDRAM TALUK,
TIRUNELVELI DISTRICT,
TAMILNADU, INDIA-627416
--
JUST I AM DAY DREAMING TO KEEP ME ALIVE(MY BLOG-WORST LIFE)
ROCKET MOVES BY PUSHING OVER ITS EXHAUST GAS WALL- A LAW FOR 21 ST CENTURY
EARTH QUAKE PREDICTION VALUABLE(SCIENCE & MATHS BASED) WORTH MANY NOBEL PRIZES. READY TO APPEAR BEFORE WORLD PANEL. CONTACT ME PLEASE
ATOM,S (ELEMENT) NUCLEUS IS A FIRE BALL. NOBEL PRIZE STATEMENT. CAN PROVE BEFORE APPROPRIATE PANEL.
PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG NAMED
www.hisnobelwoes.blogspot.com
MEN LIVE NOT ONLY LIVE BY BREAD ALONE.BUT I AM FORCED TO LIVE INSPITE OF MY FRUITFUL RESULTS.
PERMANENT ADDRESS IS
N.RAVI, B.TECH(ELECTRONICS),
S/O S.NAMBY, B.SC(AG),
6A,MUDALIPURAM STREET,
KALLIDAIKURUCHI,
AMBASAMUDRAM TALUK,
TIRUNELVELI DISTRICT,
TAMILNADU, INDIA-627416
No comments:
Post a Comment