Thursday, October 15, 2020

( I promised once in ten days for one lakh crore money article , which I have given promptly two days back and the urinating pain I had) these animals demand the same treat within days which is mission impossible and death or kidney failure is certain.

The labourers troubling me too much for money article , for always without interval which sucks my health and life which leads to premature death. Whether house owners son in law is employed by us in states , in that case please father talk to them. Urgent please.

My health is not o.k. These labourer animals always hungry and with different annoying , irritating carpentry sounds preventing my business reading till I I compensate with money article which I have none.

Three days back I have been urinating heavily for hours without respite due to over thinking about money article ( due to over functioning kidney may failure early), it is about two days now

( I promised once in ten days for one lakh crore money article , which I have given promptly two days back and the urinating pain I had) these animals demand the same treat within days which is mission impossible and death or kidney failure is certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment